Monday, January 19, 2009

About Me....

The name is Christopher Longson Lewis and I'm nineteen years old. I have an ordinary family, if u call a twin sister two brothers and one of them is autistic normal. I'm a normal guy i guess u can say, i attended Westside High School and i plan getting a degree in accountanting at MSC but im not sure if thats what i really want to do. The one thing i know for sure what to do is begin a life with my highschool sweet heart Kaeli Jones, I love her so much, we have our ups and downs but we love each other to death. Last Friday was actually our twenty one months.

So more about me. I'm sometimes shy at first before you get to know me but I open up really quick. I'm a kid at heart and always will be. I like going to the movies, hanging out with friends, and most of all spending time with my girl friend. Do you know some people who are very cute when they are young but get less attractive as they get older? Well I think I'm like that. I was rejected three times when asking a girl out so I gave up. I'll admit I had zero confidence but hey thats who I was. I think I grew out of that but I'm not entirely sure.

One of my favorite activities ever when hanging out with the guys is football. I always want to play tackle cause it'll make things more interesting. I always try to get people to go out and play at Springdale (thats the elementary school I went to). It's alot of fun and I even broken my nose playing too. I told my friend to throw lower cause we can jump three feet in the air. Well next play the ball is thrown to me and it was over my head and so I reached up and grabbed for it. My friend than charged at me and my nose was the first thing he hit with his shoulder. I bled for about ten minutes and started playing again. I know it wasn't smart but thats how I am. I keep playing not caring how much it hurts.

1 comment: