Monday, January 26, 2009

Springdale

I was never one of those kids in school who moved around alot. I don't remember my pre school names but I remember the locations. Any ways, I went to Springdale Elementary from Kindergarden to sixth grade. I would say my favorite year was sixth grade. I basically had the most fun in this grade. My class had all of my good friends in the school. We were also given little jobs to help the school as well. There were future teachers (who helped the lower grades with grading class work), fire patrol (during a fire drill they made sure everyone was needed to be and out of the school), and gym helpers (who set up the daily equipment for the gym classes for the day). I was selected to be a future teacher. I had a good time doing it. My friend Jaukeem Balcom and I had a first grade class and we never had a dull moment in there.

I didn't really have a least favorite year. I had times where I disliked it alot. Fourth grade I had the harderst teacher ever and she was my science teacher. She was my only C in elementary school. Also in fifth grade we had to read books and get AR points so we could go outside every week. We had to get five points a week and I never did it. I always was inside.

There were other things that I miss about the school. Every year a grade or two perform these plays that took up two hours of the day. They were always fun to watch and also fun to do. The dances were also fun. Well it was fun for me cause girls liked me than and so I never got a no when I asked a girl to dance. One of my most memorable day at Springdale is the paper ball fight. At the end of the year our grade threw away all the paper we had and we put them in these black trash bags. Each class had about four or five and there four classes. Thats about twenty big bags of paper balls. The game was played out by dumping all the paper in teh middle of the gym floor. And the object of the game is to get the most paper on one side wins. I was the guy who barriacaded a section cause I was pretty strong compare to other people. I think our class did well but I dont think we won though.

No comments:

Post a Comment