Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Note I liked....

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
)

1. The reason I'm doing this note is cause I'm bored and in the library at school.
2. The love of my life is Kaeli Marie Jones.
3. I'll give you a dollar if you can tackle me by yourself in a game of football.
4. If you ever want to hurt me go for my emotional side cause i'm very sensitive.
5. I can remember mostly everyone's names and faces (I freak people out by doing that).
6. I have ugly feet, they are also wide. People call them hobbit feet.
7. I love math.
8. Love the Atlanta Braves, favorite player is Chipper Jones.
9. I've broken my pinkie and nose. (Thanks JD and Jesse haha).
10. Favorite band is Nickelback.
11. Last movie I saw in theatres was Underworld: Rise of the lycans. I havent seen the first two but now I want to.
12. The only people who ever text me is kaeli and jesse.
13. I'll always be a kid at heart.
14. I hate shaving my face as everyone prob can tell.
15. One of my favorite moments in senior year, was the pick up game during the picnic.
16. Favorite Disney movie ever is Aladdin.
17. I still have Abu, well Kaeli has it, from when I was little and I plan to give it to my children.
18. I want a white face monkey (like the monkey from Pirates of the Carribean) but I can't have one =/
19. I feel like some people talk bad about me behind my back.
20. For the longest time I felt like the ugliest person in the world.
21. I've let people walk over me my whole life.
22. I bite my nails way to much. (just said this cause i bit my nail)
23. I feel like my back is to big/wide for my body.
24. Speaking of 24, I kicked butt at the game.
25. I wonder if anyone will read all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment