Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kaeli and I 2 years

On April 16 was Kaeli’s and I two year anniversary. We originally planned to go to Olive Garden because that’s her favorite place. She loves fettuccine alfredo and salads, and their bread. She could probably eat it everyday. But, we decided to go to Chilis because of money costs. She got the big bites meal. Which are four mini burgers and fries. I got the Bacon Cheeseburger with no mayonnaise. Not a big man of it. We got the chips appetizer thing for starters. The coolest thing happened while we were waiting for our meals. The song “Home” by Chris Daughtry played and that’s our song. So it was our two years, at one of our restaurants, and our song was playing. I thought that was cool.

We went back to her house and played a little basketball. Basketball is my worst sport. I always hit the rim but it hardly ever goes in. she always beats at HORSE whenever we play too. And no I don’t let her win to be nice, I’m just terrible. Which is weird because my mom played varsity basketball in high school and I stink at it. Well we took a lot of pictures. Mostly stupid pictures of each other.

As gifts for each other, Kaeli made me three cd’s which were rock, love, and romance songs. All the songs are songs that we sing on the radio together and the songs from movies we’ve seen together. After my next paycheck I’m taking Kaeli Ulta which she loves going to. Ulta is a store for women and they sell make up, hair products, and more more.

1 comment: