Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My classses

Is coming to an end and I have done well I think. The classes I've taken are accounting, business 2201, physical science with a lab, elementarys statistics, and english 1102.

My hardest class was accounting and I ended up dropping it because I never studied and I was a bad student in there. I needed to get an A in that class if I wanted to have a good GPA for those type of classes which I knew I wasn't going to be able to so I dropped.

BUSA 2201, is an easy class. I have it on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00 t0 12:15. There's not much homework and not alot of tests. We use this site called SAM 2007 to work on word, excel, powerpoint, and access assignments. All of these are very easy for me except for access. I've never used it before I got to this class. Its just like excel but with some major differences. I know some of my grades but I have no clue what I have in the class. I know its a B but I want/need an A.

I have Physical Science on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 to 12:15. I thought it was going to be an easy A. We have done physics and chemistry material in that class. I got a 95 on the first test and then 80's on the second and third. All I need is a 70 on the final to get a B but I need to get a 97 on it to get an A.

The lab was on Thursdays from 12:30 to 2:30 and it has been so awful this year. The first lab we got done in twenty minutes. It was quick and easy and we were the first out of there. But after that it has been a pain in the butt. One lab we got no credit for because we worked on it the entire time and got it wrong. It had to with mirrors and focal points and the angle of incendence and reflection. Like I told him what we were doing to make sure what we werew doing was right and he said it wasn't. Well later we did it like two different times and that was wrong. BUT he told a group different group it was right which was what we were doing. I tell him again what we were doing at the beginning and he said oh you were doing it right to begin with. The reason we didnt get credit cause we had two things to do and we took the whole time on the first one.

I take Elementary Statistics on Monday and Wednesdays from 2:00 to 3:15. Its my favorite and easiest class because I love math. My grades for the test are 95, 94, and a 98 and I took a test yesterday which I think I did pretty well on. Just checked my grades online and they aren't up yet. I'll leave a comment on what I got when the grade is up.

English 1102 is my least favorite class. I have it on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 to 10:45. The only reason its my least favorite class is because I struggle at it the most. I'm not that great at analyzing poems and stories and such. I'm not that great of a writer. I have problems saying what I'm thinking. I guess I'm doing good in the class. I need 25 blogs by Thursday for an A cause thats 20% of my grade and I got an A on my poem explication and that will be my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment